- RSPL - Plasan can prepare a Recommended Spare Parts List to support the required availability. Plasan can evaluate the needs for spares for each project, based on the following parameters:
- Fleet size
- Customer usage profile
- Average required the availability of the fleet
- Plasan’s ILS experts build the recommendation for initial spare parts
list based on advanced analytical methods and models such as Poisson distribution, as well as our considerable experience.
- Plasan supports you with spares through all types of maintenance:
Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, End of Life items, damage beyond normal wear and tear – such as accidents, etc.
- Spares support - Plasan is known for its on-going capability to fulfill its customer's actual requests for spare parts. Plasan keeps control of its TDPs (Technical Data Package) using Teamcenter as a tool for (PLM) product lifecycle management .