- Plasan’s expert and experienced trainers guide our customers’ trainees through operation and maintenance instruction to help ensure the fleet’s readiness.
- Our goal is to give our customers all the required theoretical and practical knowledge to maximize learner comprehension.
- The operator course is a combination of theoretical class learning and, most importantly, practical learning: hands on the vehicles, driving them in different scenarios.
- Main topics included in the course:
- Automotive, electrical system, armored hull, and all systems and subsystems: theoretical explanation & hands-on.
- Safety instructions
- Operator level maintenance
- Driving the vehicle: Slalom, off-road, paved road, driving at night, and more
- Dragging and towing