- At Plasan, Maintenance starts with the design phase to ensure that design factors and maintenance compliment each other:
- Design to maintainability - DTM (Design To Maintainability).
- Engineers and ILS experts working together to reduce MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)
- Collecting all maintenance data into a CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) to assure a reliable database for continuous improvement of the design
- Our ILS experts have the knowledge and experience to prepare and perform a maintenance plan.
We can scale up our plan according to customer needs: from a minimum of supplying spare parts, up to all levels of maintenance at the customer’s location.