ILS (Integrated Logistic support)
- Plasan's LAVs have been in service for more than a decade in 34 countries, assisting in peace-keeping and warfare missions with maximum availability.
- Plasan is committed to its customers for a cost effective product life cycle and constant readiness for the next mission.
Operating and maintenance technical literature
Please let us know what you need
Local service center and customer's site.
Preventive & Corrective- full life-time spares support
Preventive to comprehensive fleet maintenance
Basic to advanced-theoretical and practical courses
To maximize reliability and availability while reducing life cycle cost, aiming to optimize operational readiness and customer satisfaction
- Plasan ILS Principles
- Customer Needs - System Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Customized Maintenance - User profile, Distribution of customer’s sites, Level of repairs - Mix of self maintenance and Plasan’s support
- Training - ongoing sessions through courses, technical manuals and service support
- Life Cycle Support – “From day one to the end of product life”
- Lean Methodology – PDCA cycle: Plan, Do, Check, Act
- Data Collecting and analysis for continuous improvement